What can Mike do to help me or my organization?
- Nonprofit Taxes-Form 990
- Nonprofit Audits, Review and Compilations
- Obtaining your 501(c)(3) status
- Financial consulting
Mike has been a principal of the CPA firm Robbins and Landino, PA since 1989.
His areas of expertise include:
- Nonprofit accounting and auditing;
- Nonprofit taxation;
- OMB Circular A-133 audits;
- Government accounting;
- Conducting informational seminars pertaining to nonprofit taxation, auditing and accounting;
- Corporate and personal financial planning, financial advising and budgets;
- Preparing monthly, semiannual and annual compilations, reviews and audits of accounting records for private and nonprofit organizations;
- Coordinating the setup of a corporate structure implementing appropriate accounting procedures; and
- Setting up accounting systems and training client personnel.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accounts, and is a State of Florida Certified Public Accountant.
He is a graduate of Bryant University in Rhode Island, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.