Dedicated to building tactical alliances on societal issues to achieve impactful, sustainable results.
- Assist in alleviating unnecessary duplication of effort.
- Connect the right issues to the right resources.
- Share information.
- Coordinate strategies.
- Convene community leaders to create system change around core issues.
- Educate and engage civic society in systemic change.
Core Values Include:
- Philanthropy is defined as the effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind;
- A philanthropist may or may not promote philanthropy through monetary resources;
- Anyone who comes to the table to discuss improved community outcomes will be considered an equal partner regardless of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status;
- The Center for Strategic Philanthropy and Civic Engagement will operate within an issue-driven, community-based, client-focused, resource aligned framework.